The next provincial election takes place on June 7, 2018.
Your health and the health of your community are important and should be a vital part of the discussions leading up to voting day.
RNAO has developed a set of policy backgrounders on the key issues registered nurses (RN) nurse practitioners (NP) and nursing students believe are worth talking about and taking action on.
The topics include:
- Increase access to care by fully utilizing NPs
- Mind the safety gap – reclaiming the role of the RN
- Achieving true health system transformation
- Universal pharmacare & oral health care for adults and seniors living with low income
- Patient-centered health records
- Transforming long-term care to keep residents healthy and safe
- Indigenous health
- Social determinants of health
- Protecting the environment to improve health for all
- Fiscal capacity: Restoring infrastructure and decent jobs